WE KNOW THAT YOUR DOG IS A PART OF YOUR FAMILY TOO …
The Leaning Oak Holiday Lifestyles believe that pets are a part of the extended family and therefore we are more than happy to welcome your pooch to the park.
- Pet friendly cabins
- Pets welcome on all approved sites
- Welcome treat on arrival
- Under Construction is a dog wash station
- Directions and information on how to access the beautiful dog friendly Conjola Beach
Guide dogs and small dogs (excluding high risk breeds) are welcome on sites and in the Pet Friendly Cabins ONLY with Management consent. We do require that all dogs are vaccinated, registered and microchipped.
Our pet policy and guidelines are:
- Owners are to provide all requested details of dogs vaccinations/registration.
- Dogs are only allowed on the tiled/vinyl floors of the Cabin at all times (kitchen/dining areas).
- Dogs are NOT allowed on any of the carpeted areas or on any of the beds or bedding.
- Any evidence of dogs in these areas will incur an additional cleaning fee equal to one nights accommodation.
- Owners are to pick up and droppings and dispose of responsibly. When outside your Cabin, your dog must be kept on a leash at all times. Any disturbances such as barking, are to be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Leaning Oak Holiday Lifestyles, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
- Should there be any incidents of risk or harm, Management reserve the right to ask to have dog muzzled or removed from site.
A permit will be required by Management prior to entering our park.