King Reef Resort Pet Policy
Why should your pet miss out on a holiday? We love pets and they are welcome at our resort. However, to ensure the enjoyment, comfort and respect of all patrons, the Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners.
The following respectful policies apply:
- Owners must contact the park prior to arrival for approval of their chosen pet/s
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs may be refused.
- Pets are strictly forbidden from entering the office, amenities blocks, BBQ and playground areas.
- No pets in cabins or on-site accommodation without prior arrangement. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply. (Up to $500.00)
- For health and safety reasons of all clients, pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Any pet-related accessories such as dog blankets must not be washed in the laundry or cleaned within the park.
- No pet may be left unattended at any time. Please take your pets out with you if you leave the park, or ask us about Doggy Day care available.
- All dogs and cats, including small ones, must be always kept on a leash and under strict control whilst in the park.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet). Please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in a rubbish bin.
- Barking dogs detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and will result in eviction.
- All sites/cabins must be always kept clean
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their pet.
We would like to thank for your respectful co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to warmly welcome pets into our resort.
**Please note: We have access to fabulous Doggy Daycare across the road from the resort. Please call us for more details**